- Discover the story! This thrilling adventure is set in the headquarters of monochrome, Inc., a biotech company with nasty secrets.
- Once you and your teammates get inside, you have to figure out what to do: explore places, combine items, find clues, and talk to people to grasp the plot and devise a plan.
- With each new action, the story unfolds, similar to a PC adventure game.
- Replayable: enough story content to play approximately three times with different stories each time.
- For 1 to 4 players, ages 16+; can be played over multiple sessions.
A thrilling adventure set in the headquarters of Monochrome Inc., a biotech Company with some nasty secrets. You manage to get inside, and then it's up to you to figure out what to do. Similar to a PC adventure game, players have to explore spaces, combine items, find clues, and talk to people. Step by step, you'll start to grasp the plot and devise a plan. A fascinating story unfolds with each action. Teamwork makes the dream work. A board game with simple rules in three chapters for players 16 years and older.