- For 1-6 players
- 60 minute playing time
- A competitive Legacy game
- Your journey through Charterstone's many secrets will last twelve games, but it doesn’t end there
- Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind worker-placement game with plenty of variability
Streamlined starting rulebook allows you to learn as you play
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game scaled for 1-6 players, you construct buildings and inhabit a shared village. Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to your charter on the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use (kind of like Lords of Waterdeep, Caylus and Ora et Labora). Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
- a branching storyline where short-term decisions have a long-term impact
- a secret component found in only one other board game