- 60 min
- 1-5 Players
- A fully cooperative, app supported board game set in J.R.R; Tolkien’s iconic middle earth for 1 to 5 players
- Form your own fellowship as you become Heroes of the free peoples of middle Earth, preparing your skills and testing your might and wisdom in combat against the dark forces threatening the land
- The immersive companion app guides you through each scenario and tracks your progress through entire campaigns
- Choose from 6 iconic Heroes, increasing your power and customizing your skills over the course of your adventures
- Journey across 22 map tiles and do battle against 25 beautifully sculpted enemy miniatures
Embark on your own adventures in J.R.R. Tolkien’s iconic world with the Lord of the Rings: journeys in Middle-earth, a fully cooperative, app-supported board game for one to five players! You'll battle villainous foes, make courageous choices, and strike a blow against the evil that threatens the land—all as part of a thrilling campaign that leads you across the storied hills and dales of Middle-earth. Each individual game of journeys in Middle-earth is a single adventure in a larger campaign. You'll explore the vast and dynamic landscapes of Middle-earth, using your skills to survive the challenges that you encounter on these perilous quests. As you and your fellow Heroes explore the wilderness and battle The dark forces arrayed against you, the game's companion app guides you to reveal the looming forests, quiet clearings, and ancient halls of Middle-earth, while also controlling the enemies you encounter. Whether you're venturing into the Wild on your own or with close companions by your side, you can write your own legend in the history of Middle-earth.