- Unique family-oriented gaming experience with simple rules and short playing time
- Shape your city from settlement to industrialization
- A competitive Legacy Game where a player's choices made during one game carry over into the next game
- Play through 24 different episodes, or flip the game board over for a replayable experience
- Developed by world-renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, winner of a Spiel des Jahres
My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes. The game consists of 24 different episodes beginning with the development of a city in its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialization. During each game, players customize their experience by adding elements to their own boards. Players’ choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience. For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.