- New Cases - Ten brand new cases for the first time in years. Developed by a specialist of Sherlock Holmes.
- New Mechanics - New narrative mechanisms offer a more immersive experience and keeps track of players’ progress in the cases.
- New Story Arc - Introductions a new storyline arc based around the young, Baker Street Irregulars!
- Number of players: 8
In 1880, Sherlock Holmes appointed a group of street children as The Baker Street Irregulars, his unofficial "police force". This is their story, and the story of a particular year that thrusts the Irregulars and the master detective into a series of challenging and dangerous events...
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective is a cooperative game where the players try to solve mysterious cases by walking the foggy London streets in search of clues. Unravel the thread of intrigue, answer a series of questions, and compare your detective skills to those of the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes.
The Baker Street Irregulars is a standalone game containing ten cases, including introductory cases that are perfect for new players, while also offering novel mechanisms and surprises to give seasoned investigators something different.
1. The Curzon Street Kidnapping
2. The Mudlark Mystery
3. The Three Customers
4. The Promise
5. The Red River Valley
6. The Busker of Bridge Street
7. The Tiger's Eye
8. The Heist in Harp Lane
9. The Dog in the Night Time
10. Death of a Detective