- The critically lauded and gamer adored classic is back due to overwhelming demand! This new edition of Tammany Hall contains updated artwork and shiny, new meeples.
- Tammany Hall is a game of backstabbing, corruption, temporary alliances and taking power at all costs. If you want to rule New York, you are going to need to play the city's growing immigrant populations against one another. Help immigrant groups to gain political favors, then call in those favors to slander your rivals and win election.
- 3-5 players needed. 60-90 minute playing time. Ages 8+
- Fun negotiation game with great player interaction
- This new edition contains updated artwork and shiny, new meeples
"The way to have Power is to take it" - William "Boss" Tweed
You are an aspiring young politician, fighting for every scrap of influence you can get. That means sending out ward bosses, slandering your opponents, and currying favor with New York’s growing immigrant communities. If you play your cards right, you might just become Mayor!
In Tammany Hall, players help immigrants settle in New York, collect political favors from those immigrant groups, send ward bosses into Manhattan to secure votes, and slander political opponents.
An election is held at the end of every fourth year, and the player who uses his power base best will be elected mayor. The Mayor's grip on the city is tenuous at best.
After every election, the Mayor must pay off his political rivals by placing them in offices that they can wield to try to take control of the city. Every player is your friend, every player is your enemy.